Walrus
Walrus

Nick w grze: thai
Świat: 1
Poziom: 2
Osiągnięcia: 0
Model Telefonu: sungsung
Obrazek
Former US women's team goalkeeper Hope Solo has announced she is running for president of the US Soccer Federation.Solo, 36, is one of nine candidates to sbobet mobile replace the outgoing president Sunil Gulati, who is not seeking a fourth term following the men's team's failure to qualify for the 2018 World Cup."I know exactly what US Soccer needs to do, I know exactly how to do it, and I possess the fortitude to get it done," Solo said."I have always been willing to sacrifice for what I believe in and I believe there is no greater sacrifice then fighting for equal opportunity, integrity and honesty, especially in an organization like the USSF that could give so much more to our communities across the nation."
Obrazek
Solo says she is running on four core sbobet mobile principles: creating a winning culture in US soccer; equal pay for women; making soccer accessible for all; and stressing transparency in the federation.
She won 202 caps for the US during her playing career, recording 153 wins and 102 clean sheets.
However, Solo has not played for her country since being suspended after calling the Sweden players "cowards" after they beat the US in the quarter-finals of the 2016 Olympics.
The election to decide the next president will be held in February.Click Here sbobet mobile

Tytuł: Re: Hope Solo to run for president of US Soccer Federation
PostNapisane: Pt sty 05, 2018 9:38 am 
Squirrel
Squirrel

Nick w grze: john
Świat: 0
Poziom: 1
Osiągnięcia: 0
Model Telefonu: 0985446555
This article provides a list of United States counties which no longer exist. They were established by a state, provincial, colonial, or territorial government. Most of these counties were created and disbanded in the 19th century; county boundaries have changed little since 1900 in the vast majority of states. A county is repeated onขนมไทย ต้นตำหรับ the list if its jurisdiction changed from one state/colony/territory to another.

This list includes (but is not limited to) counties that were renamed but retained their territorial integrity, or counties that were transferred wholesale to another state when it was separated from another state (Massachusetts counties transferred to Maine; Virginia counties transferred to West Virginia).

Alaska
Alaska has never created counties. Under Section 9 of the 1912 organic act creating the Territory of Alaska, Alaska was prohibited from establishing counties without explicit approval from the U.S.ที่ท่องเที่ยวจังหวัดหนองคาย Congress. The framers of the Constitution of Alaska chose to forgo consideration of a county system in favor of a system of boroughs, both organized and unorganized. In 1961, the Alaska Legislature formalized the borough structure to encompass multiple, separate organized boroughs and a single unorganized borough. Alaska currently has 18 organized boroughs. The United States Census Bureau, beginning with the 1970 United States Census, divided the Unorganized Borough into census areas. The boundaries of these census areas were largely based upon the early election districts of the state, which in turn were largely based upon the recording districts of the territory. Following is a list of former boroughs in Alaska:

Chugiak–Eagle River Borough (1974–1975, incorporation invalidated by the Alaska Supreme Court)
Greater Anchorage Area Borough (1964–1975, succeeded by Municipality of Anchorage)
Greater Juneau Borough[2] (1963–1970, succeeded by City and Borough of Juneau)
Greater Sitka Borough[3] (1963–1971, succeeded by City and Borough of Sitka)
The Haines Borough was incorporated in 1968 as a third-class borough. Through consolidation, this municipality was dissolved, along with the City of Haines, in 2002. A home rule borough, also called the Haines Borough, was incorporated in the place of these two municipalities.

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1