forum.TibiaME.com.pl

Forum oficjalnej strony TibiaME.com.pl w Polsce o grze Tibia Micro Edition
Teraz jest Pn cze 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 21 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: How to restore contacts on android
PostNapisane: Wt kwi 05, 2016 9:45 am 
Bug
Bug

Nick w grze: rfbv
Świat: 4
Poziom: 4
Profesja: Wizard
Osiągnięcia: 0
Model Telefonu: samsung
Sometimes you may accidentally lost important contacts and text messages from your Android phones. There are too many reasons that may cause your important data being erased, removed ,deleted or lost from your android phone ,like accidentally delete, carelessly reset,steal, root, etc. How to recover lost data back from Android? Of course ,you can recover lost data from google account, if you have done backup android data. So you need to find a useful way to regain the contacts and text messages from android phone .NowI recommend you a powerful and efficient application - Samsung Data Recovery which supports recover data from Android, such as Samsung galaxy /note,lg,sony,Motorola,htc,huawei,meizu,zte….
How to restore contacts on android
Step 1: Download Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery and install it on your computer.
Before you use the Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery ,you need to root your android phone.
Step 2: Connect your android phone to your computer .
Enable USB debugging of your android phone. Steps: Setting ->Developer Options->and check USB debugging.
Step 3: Scanning the lost data from android phone
Step 4: Recover the data you need to recover.

Tytuł: Re: How to restore contacts on android
PostNapisane: Pt kwi 08, 2016 10:05 am 
Bug
Bug

Świat: 0
Poziom: 2
I have lost my phone and SIM. My contacts also never got synced properly with my Gmail account. Is there a way I can retrieve all my contacts? Dot net Training in Chennai | Cloud Computing Training in Chennai | Linux Training in Chennai | Salesforce Training in Chennai :P

PostNapisane: Pt kwi 08, 2016 10:05 am 
Bug
Bug

Poziom: 2
I have lost my phone and SIM. My contacts also never got synced properly with my Gmail account. Is there a way I can retrieve all my contacts? Dot net Training in Chennai | Cloud Computing Training in Chennai | Linux Training in Chennai | Salesforce Training in Chennai :P

PostNapisane: Cz maja 19, 2016 2:53 am 
Snake
Snake

Świat: 25
Poziom: 25
Profesja: Warrior
Recover contacts from android phone. You can see this guide to help.
http://www.samsung-recovery.net/resourc ... phone.html

PostNapisane: Śr maja 25, 2016 9:02 am 
Spider
Spider

Świat: 1
Poziom: 1
Android Contacts Recovery is the best tool can solve the problem.Directly and quickly recover data such as contacts, messages, call history, photos, and videos from all kinds of Android devices due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
More:
iPhone stuck in recovery mode
http://www.tenorshare.com

PostNapisane: Pn cze 06, 2016 3:23 pm 
Furball
Furball

Nick w grze: cricket
Model Telefonu: one plus
Hi people.

I'm hoping there may be some help out there - I've done something stupid! PHP Training in Chennai :D

Is there any way to recover all my contacts on my phone after deleting them? I 'accidentally' cleared the cache of the contacts storage app in an attempt to clear some space on the phone (and get rid of the annoying low space warning). And before you ask, sadly (and carelessly) I do not have a backup of my contacts (unless they are automatically synced to somewhere, Google perhaps). [url="http://www.trainingintambaram.in/php-training-in-chennai.html"]PHP Training in Chennai[/url] :D

Any help would be massively appreciated as I am desperate! [url="http://www.traininginsholinganallur.in/web-designing-training-in-chennai.html"]PHP Training in Chennai[/url] :D

PostNapisane: Pn cze 06, 2016 3:24 pm 
Furball
Furball

Hi people.

I'm hoping there may be some help out there - I've done something stupid! PHP Training in Chennai :D

Is there any way to recover all my contacts on my phone after deleting them? I 'accidentally' cleared the cache of the contacts storage app in an attempt to clear some space on the phone (and get rid of the annoying low space warning). And before you ask, sadly (and carelessly) I do not have a backup of my contacts (unless they are automatically synced to somewhere, Google perhaps). PHP Training in Chennai :D

Any help would be massively appreciated as I am desperate! PHP Training in Chennai :D

PostNapisane: Pn cze 06, 2016 3:24 pm 
Furball
Furball

Hi people.

Is there any way to recover all my contacts on my phone after deleting them? I 'accidentally' cleared the cache of the contacts storage app in an attempt to clear some space on the phone (and get rid of the annoying low space warning). And before you ask, sadly (and carelessly) I do not have a backup of my contacts (unless they are automatically synced to somewhere, Google perhaps). PHP Training in Chennai :D

Any help would be massively appreciated as I am desperate! PHP Training in Chennai :D

PostNapisane: Śr cze 29, 2016 8:01 am 
Furball
Furball

Poziom: 10
Model Telefonu: android
I accidently deleted over 200 contacts on my phone. How do I have it restore it back from google? I think it is trying to sync the delete to Google but an error comes up saying it is having trouble. I can't figure out how to restore? R Programming Training :D | Android Training | SharePoint Training | SQL Training | SAS Training | DataStage Training

Posted via Android Central App

PostNapisane: Wt lip 12, 2016 7:27 am 
Furball
Furball

Poziom: 5
After you get the fixed iPhone from the Apple Store, you may find that some of the data in your iPhone are lost. This might not be the problem of the Apple Store, but the problem of the updating itself. If you want to recover the lost files from your iPhone, you can restore iPhone with the iTunes backup. However, if you only lost part of the data, and the iTunes backup is a little out of date, you may not want to use that backup. At this moment, you’d better use iPhone data recovery software to show you how to recover lost data from iPhone when iPhone stuck in recovery mode because you are able to preview and choose the data to recover, and you won’t be frustrated about which data are lost.

PostNapisane: Pt lip 15, 2016 10:09 am 
Bug
Bug

Nick w grze: Nothing
Poziom: 21
Model Telefonu: 2230
Android is becoming more and more popular for its openness and rich features, there are many brands mobile phone running Android as operating system, such as Samsung S6, HTC M9/M8, LG G3 and more. However, as far as I'm concerned, many Android users feel depressed when all of their phone contacts have been erased or lost after wiping phone or buying a new one. Is there any solution to restore all your lost contacts back?

Yes, of course you can restore deleted contacts from your Android phone with Android contacts recovery, it allows you to recover deleted contacts directly from Android or SIM card on Android phones. Now let's go through how to retrieve lost contacts from an Android phone and also restore data from Android internal memory, but you need to free download the program on your computer first.

PostNapisane: Pt lip 15, 2016 1:26 pm 
Furball
Furball

Poziom: 10
Model Telefonu: android
My little boy deleted some of very important contacts on my Galaxy S5 when playing with the device. I am guessing is there any way to get these deleted contacts back? Any suggestion and input will be great appreciated. Android Training | R Programming Training | DataStage Training | SQL Training | SAS Training | Android Training | SharePoint Training

PostNapisane: Wt sie 09, 2016 2:07 am 
Furball
Furball

Poziom: 3
How to Recover deleted data from Android device? Deleted your important data from your Android phone or tablet, like Samsung Mobile, Motorola, or HTC? How to Recover lost SMS on Android? Those files are so important for us, so how to get them back? How to Retrieve lost Data from Android
Now, here is a great solution for you, as a profressional android data recovery tool which can help you recover your deleted data in a simple way. No matter photos, contacts, call history or videos, it can retrieve them within a few click. How to recover deleted data on Samsung
Now, just follow the guide to recover them.
How to Recover photo from Samsung Galaxy

PostNapisane: Wt sie 09, 2016 2:17 am 
Furball
Furball

How to recover deleted data on Samsung
Android Data Recovery program has a strong ability that not only can get back photos, but also can recover contacts, SMS, movies and so on. How to Regain deleted Contacts on Samsung mobile
Android Data Recovery is dedicated to restore data in Android, including photos, music and videos. It supports all almost of Android mobile, like Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Sony, etc... How to Backup and Restore Android file
After scanning results are listed out, and you can preview all the data with Samsung Data Recovery. Check the data you want to recover and click "Recover"
Why not use this effective recovery app to get back your deleted data right now?
How to Retrieve lost Data from Android

PostNapisane: So wrz 10, 2016 6:49 pm 
Furball
Furball

How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Samsung? If you are one of those who intend to retrieve deleted data from Android mobile, you can get the solution here! If you deleted your data accidentally, it may be a great loss for you, so you need to get them back as soon as possible.
How to Recover deleted photos on Android
Android Data Recovery is user-friendly and professional data recovery app program.It can help you get back your lost and deleted files with ease. How to Recover Contacts from Android SIM Card
Android Data Recovery supports you to recover contacts, SMS, photos, videos, audios and more.
How to Recover Android Data
Also, it can be applied to most phones and tablets based on Android OS.
How to Recover Data on Android SD Card

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 21 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1